2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Admins,

Not sure if you're aware, but there seems to be an issue with the forum - only noticed it whilst not logged in but could be wider.

Basically, if I click on a thread in the recent thread list on the homepage when not logged in, I get a blank page with the message "Unable to connect at the moment - the site may be too busy to respond". Only Civinfo is affected and if I click away to another site, it opens immediately.

I was wondering if you were under DOS attack, however, as I've not had it happen whilst logged in, I'm presuming it's a permission issue for non members.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
I've been getting occasional 504 Errors when trying to load some threads over the past week or so, but I've not had any issue for the last couple of days.

·
Administrator
21,097 Posts
One thing I should have mentioned is that I only use the desktop site, in classic mode, on both a PC and Tablet.

'They' have faffed about with the mobile skin in the last week and reports of that version crawling are here somewhere.

·
Administrator
1,500 Posts
Not getting those 504 errors either. Could be the server was having some issues at the time. Let us know if it returns

Kevin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts