2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Found a card under your wiper?

43K views 70 replies 50 participants last post by  hanszl2001 
#1 ·
Have you found a card under your wiper? Looking a bit like this:

Please post the name of the person who left the card - he may well get a prize (or at the very least a lot of respect ;) )

For anyone interested, the flyers are here:

Wiki entry

To put your name in, click just to the right of "this card was left by" on the top left card. Enter your name and click somewhere else. Magic then occurs.

See less See more
#9 ·
Well done to Domingo for putting a card under my wiper at my gym near the Rose Bowl. Now I've been shamed into (thinking about) washing my car! :D
I think that you should be shamed.

All those post down there about cleaning, and you just don't?

Shame on you.

Notice Millie shining away in the background!

"My nieghbour is not too good at DIY.
The best he's done yet
Is to find out how to get blood off a saw!"

Charles H.

#10 ·
Hmm.

Just noticed this thread - and although it may sound like a good idea, be careful that many people (myself included) get annoyed with having cards and leaflets stuck under their windscreen wipers, even if it is advertising a site as good as Civinfo! Also, it is technically a form of fly-posting, which is illegal.

Sorry to break up the party guys, but be careful. :)

#22 ·
I've just printed out a page and I will get Mrs elliebob to laminate them,as I havn't a clue how to work the machine. Then I'll see if there are any to 'ticket' down this end of the country when I'm on my travels . As the more the merrier :D:D on this forum:cool:

#23 ·
I've ticketed a few now with no response.

It seems that the new members here are usually ones that have ordered or are considering ordering and stumble here whilst fact finding.

I'm in that league as that's how I found here.

Wonder why the majority of owners are not interested?

#25 ·
There are two red type-R's that park in the same car park as me - I've printed mine out to give them today...!

#30 ·
Hahahaha, you parked behind me today! :) Hooray first wiper response!!!! :)

Tom (Unknown, but not for long Soldier).

#32 ·
Guessing you didn't notice how half cleaned mine was, I was at the K-Bar, having a pint with am te in estates.

:)

Tom

#34 ·
Now that would be funny :)

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.