61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Ooh this sounds fun! I hope I will find one on my wiper :D:D

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
:D Where is your sticker!?!?! Shame we didn't meet in person, next time! Should convoy with us next time :p

·
Marty says BWAAAHHH!!!
820 Posts
I have left 3 cards so far. A nice modded Milano FN2 in Rhosneigr, a regular Milano in the car park in work and a Champ White that occasionally parks around the corner from my house. Had no messages or contact off any of them.

·
#darkside
2,238 Posts
I think the UK was a more friendly place back in 2007. I remember as a young boy thinking that the bad areas were ok and that my mother was just a bit snobby.. Roll on today and the nice areas don't even feel as safe or friendly.. Those who may have popped on to say hi before might not because just like the outside world, the internet has become a nasty place and unfortunately you don't know what your going to get when you sign up to a forum. It could be lovely but more likely it's going to be full of trolls even if this forum is really friendly and nice :(

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not underneath my car's wiper, but 3 in past december underneath my wife's Toyota Yaris .😏 If she please, please, please, want to sell her car.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts