2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
I just had mine serviced at a local independent garage.
Just requested an oil service and it was only £75.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
for dealers then yeah. got my R serviced andMOTd in November and it wasbout that plus 55 for mot which was a deal for my work association so your doing ok there. That said though am getting her indoors Type S done on monday at non dealer place on monday... if it needs plugs it will be 150 ish 60 Labour, 35 MOT and 50 parts. if needs plugs will be anoither 40 or so ....

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After ringing around a few dealers and getting quotes around the £400 mark I got talking to one of the dealers who assured me that my original quote from Avonvale Honda couldn't possibly be for a full four year Typre R service at £195 so I rang them back to double check and the guy told me I was given the wrong price and it should normally be £335 but because I was originally quoted £195 he'd do it for £225 and assured me it would be a full four year Type R service to the book. I'm still pretty happy with that. It's much better than £400 anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.