2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Honda people! Quick question.. again. Went yesterday to have a look at a FR-V (wife nicked the the civic..) . Test drove it,started (not easily but it did) drove it around for 5 minutes everything seemed to be fine. Wanted to collect it today but the guy rang me saying it won't start. He said injector seals were replaced..any ideas what can it be?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Honda people! Quick question.. again. Went yesterday to have a look at a FR-V (wife nicked the the civic..) . Test drove it,started (not easily but it did) drove it around for 5 minutes everything seemed to be fine. Wanted to collect it today but the guy rang me saying it won't start. He said injector seals were replaced..any ideas what can it be?

Any engine lights? Could be crank sensor, clogged fuel filter...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No lights.. it's only £600.

·
Registered
140 Posts
No lights.. it's only £600.

Migjt be a fault that crops up every now and then, could be a sensor breaking down, or faulty injectors and leak off test would be handy to do, but for 600 quid pr9bs worth the risk

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Migjt be a fault that crops up every now and then, could be a sensor breaking down, or faulty injectors and leak off test would be handy to do, but for 600 quid pr9bs worth the risk

Yes. That's what I think.. will ring my mechanic tomorrow to see what his opinion is but I trust this forum more than any mechanic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts