2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going the Frankfurt IAA for the unveiling of the new Civic? I went in 2009 (it only happens once every 2 years) and it was really cool and I will be there this year too. The dates for the public are 17-25 September not sure the dates yhat i will be there, but I do know that I will be there for four days. Last time I was glad I went for four days due to it being packed. I'm thinking that if we could possibly all meet up somewhere, show up in force and then do a meet afterward that would be cool. Thoughts? Ideas?

---
- Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm going on Saturday, 17th. Unfortunately only for 1 day. It's at the end of my vacation and on the following Tuesday I have to be back at work about 2500Km away :)

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope you're not too disappointed when you see it!!;)
I was going even before the announcement, so I'm sure I will be impressed by something :D.

---

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Going to be there on the 13th, 14th and 15th so no meet for me :(

Why don't you go on the 15th and 16th? Trade days but general public can still get in and less busy.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
If it had been just a little closer to me I would have made the journey. It's about 730km from me.

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going to be there on the 13th, 14th and 15th so no meet for me :(

Why don't you go on the 15th and 16th? Trade days but general public can still get in and less busy.
Yea it would be less busy, but €45/day vs. €15/day is a big difference!!!

---

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it had been just a little closer to me I would have made the journey. It's about 730km from me.
It's 230km from me, but if it was 730, it would be worth the trip! When I went in 09, my son and I got to SIT in a Lamborghini Reventon (only had 25km on the clock) and the Audi E-Tron concept. Not to mention getting to see all the exotics from just about every corner of the world when most people see photos and that's it! Sorry, didn't mean to go on, but I have only been in Europe for a few years and I am doing what most Americans can only dream of, including driving a FN3 that all my friends back home are so jealous of...

---

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, I am going from the 17th thru the 19th if anyone is interested...

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Attachments

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
YES! YES! YES! i-DTEC! YES! but the interior looks crap... [smilie=crying.gif]

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am going back tomorrow and will take video completely in and out. Maybe that will be a little more helpful...:photo::coolpics::photo2: Also, if you wanna see more from the show, go see my facebook page (link is in signature) and look at the Frankfurt 2011 albums. I will be adding a couple more albums as I'm not done yet and maybe a friend request as well ;).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts