2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen,

With immediate effect we will be offering complete free of charge geometry/wheel alignment checks at Thurrock aand Warrington!

It's quite common even for standard cars leaving the show room to have incorrect alignment, which can result in excessive tyre wear, increased fuel consumption and compromised safety and dynamic performance.

If you would like to have your alignment checked for peace of mind, please contact us at http://www.tdi-plc.com and http://www.tdi-north.com

Any adjustments required and approved by yourself will of course be chargeable :)

Thanks for reading :)

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
thats pretty cool guys, ill get mine checked when im over in march.

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Cant help but think this will result in me spending money...so need FRS too! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Can I get this done on Monday when I'm in please Mark?

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Will do. Looking forward to it. :D
You do realise the results will make your credit card cry (further)! Still highly recommend getting the FRS w/ Eibach combo.

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
would have got it on monday but they cant fit that and killer kit into one day.

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
:lol:

Reminded me I wanted to check the alignment when I was over at Warrington on Mon/Tues but I was that made up with the FD2 pump/balancer shaft killer kit results I completely forgot.

No doubt I'll be back for something else in a few weeks! :p

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Can you pm me the price for alignment as feel mine needs doing...

TDI north please

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another standard car checked this week with incorrect geometry calibration.

There seems to be a pattern emerging here ;)

Considering that our checks are currently free, it could be worth your while booking in for an evaluation.

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
I bought my car from new from the stealers. It handled like crap until it was done. The geometry was all over the place.

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Hi Ash, that was in addition to yours :)
Madness! Can't wait for the front to be done once parts are in, it ok if you guys just check the rear again when i come in, in case main dealers fiddled with the rears.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts