2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Which is the most entertaining/deserving?

• (cache) Broken foot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • (hussein) McDonalds car.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • (G-10) Lambo story.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • (MrShabz) Snorting Henry.

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • (ashkeenon) Accident poem.

Votes: 4 11.8%
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well as you all know I sell the footwell lighting kits that are very popular http://www.civinfo.com/forum/general-commercial-posts/17986-replica-honda-footwell-lighting-kit.html

Recently I have started doing an 18 LED kits per footwell for people who want the brighter, IMO these are best fitted when wired to the doors / interior light http://www.civinfo.com/forum/a/32792-installing-rickhondars-footwell-lights-dimming.html or if you fit a manual dimmer. These 18 LED kits are exactly the same as the 9 LED kit but you have 3 LEDs every 25mm instead of 50mm.

So how do I get a free kit?

That is a good question, I think the best thing to do is stake your reason or idea to a claim this could be something funny or just pictures etc so please try and use your imagination. When we have enough people (at least 10) who have given their reasons I will ask a MOD to put 5 entries to a public vote.

The Prize

1st place gets a free 18 LED kit unless they ask for the 9 LED kit

2nd place can have an half price kit of their choice but I would like this paid to CIVINFO / Pottsy as a contribution to help run this club etc.

If anyone has any better ideas how to give these away then please share this with us.

Well fire away with your reasons please

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
I think I should get one as it is dark for almost 6 months of the year here in Finland so it would really shine through! Everyone would notice it and I could tell them where to get one! :reindeer:

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
I think I should be the lucky one just so I can enjoy my wife vari viens in glorious detail.(obviously would have to be blue leds for full effect though;))

Imagine this bathed in beautiful blue light.

(not my wife by the way:worms:.)

Disclaimer: this image in no way represents my beautiful 26 years old stunning wife, her varis are far more tasteful and gordgious, and actually I never even notice them.

[Just covering my ass incase she sees this.]

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I should get one as it is dark for almost 6 months of the year here in Finland so it would really shine through! Everyone would notice it and I could tell them where to get one! :reindeer:
any pictures of where you live etc to help support your case ;) please take these in the daylight

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will add a few pictures along with your comment might help make you stand out from the crowd and this may help you get picked for the final vote by a mod ;)

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
I think I should be chosen because I am completely in love you RickHondaR

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I should be chosen because I am completely in love you RickHondaR
God I am so :shock: by this comment I fear you need a good [smilie=spank.gif]but I do not want to the the person doing this, does you mother know about your love life?
I suggest my LEDs cannot help with your predicament so would be wasted here.

·
Supporter
542 Posts
i think i should be chosen due to the fact certain people **cough** LEE **cough** on this forum are bullying me into spending money on alloy wheels, and therefore i cant afford the LED lights! :-(

also i want them to light up the rear footwells!

·
Supporter
542 Posts
rick i think gus should get them when (and only when) he drives to my house with his new wheels on to prove he bought some ;) photos no longer acceptable as i believe he has recently applied to do a "photoshop" course......
lies, its all lies :D

·
Supporter
542 Posts
i think i should win, due to risk i took taking this pic of lee the other week! :popcorn:

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,644 Posts
i opt for myself as i havent been able to drive my gorgeous ctr for almost a month now!
on the 21st of march i broke my foot and have been on crutches and even subjected to being wheeled around a zoo, my delightful couisin created this caption of me, feel free to add your own! oh and ive been off work this week with tonsillitis and laryngitis :(

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
God I am so :shock: by this comment I fear you need a good [smilie=spank.gif]but I do not want to the the person doing this, does you mother know about your love life?
I suggest my LEDs cannot help with your predicament so would be wasted here.
I have to disagree Rick, you see it's quite simple, if I was to receive your free LEDs my focus would then turn from you and my love for you, to a new love in those sexy new LEDs. My hassling of you would stop, my stalker like behavior too. It's a win-win situation for both of us.

·
0-60 6.7 And Sneeze
247 Posts
I think i should get a free kit due to the fact i'm the only person that works at the honda plant who owns his own honda.YES i love the car that much i bought my own and i'm defiantly keeping it for a very long time.AND will spill juicy gossip when i hear it around the plant.

If i don't win i'm intending to buy one very soon. :)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts