2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very much looking forward to the meet at Silverstone for the VTec challenge!!!

I have managed to put together some goodie bags from Sumo just with some T-shirts , Keyrings and General Info (whatever else I can find)! Any one with Kiddies mention this as I have some littleun's T-shirts kicking around somewhere too!

Mr Murakami from J's Racing has very kindly offered to send us over some J's Racing desktop calendars for members who are attending also :cool:

I have approx 50 bags give or take so there should be enough for each member ..anyone that wants to shout in advance so I can get your name on a bag ..Please do so!!

Already have names down for the Kleers Bags so if you've asked for one of those it'll be in your Sumo Bag already!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Free stuff is always gratefully recieved :D. Im bringing my mate whos got a 4 year old so could I get a kiddie size shirt for her please?

Did you get my pm about the Kleers bag?

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
awww, I won't be able to make the meet and not get a goody bag :cry:

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Free :D My favourite price! I'll snag me one of those goodie bags. Any XXL t-shirts? Also got a 3yr old son, so if you've got any little ones for him that'd be grand.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I'm not attending the silverstone meet but want to add to my non-existing tuning merchandise.
Please can I have one? :)

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
awwwwwwwwww. damn. I wish could go now but its a bit far..... free stuff always a bonus. damn damn damn :)

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Hope you remembered me for one of each! :p

I'm still deciding on what I'm doing about the Saturday night yet but I'll drop you a message soon when I decide.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Yay! Free stuff! .......... please consider this post as a request for the freebee, thanks Caroline

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Too far ? I'm 85% going ;)
85%? that wasnt the score the other day! Mate, make that 100% and I'll chuck in a free goodie bag.. Couple of used air fresheners, and a deodrant can.. (Still a few sprays left)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts