2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys does anyone maybe have a photo of your car with your front bumper of One of the clips holding my front bumper broke and I'm having a really hard time ordering the right one I'm very far from the dealership (500 miles) and only taking my car in when its serviced The guy at the dealership isnt really helping either Anybody maybe know which clip I need to order?

Attachments

·
**R-0571**
254 Posts
There is no clip at this location, the bumper is gripped by a steel bracket with metal lugs which probably just need to be adjusted slightly in order to grip the leading edge of the bumper.
I would loosen the bumper from one end and try to realign it unless it is still under warranty, in which case I would leave it until the next service and let the dealer sort it out.
There are a few people who have had problems with front bumper alignment.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have got the same problem... bought my Type S GT on 6th May (8 months old) and noticed this when i washed it. Is it an easy fix?

Pjlaubscher.... how did you get on with yours.

Anyone else got this sorted.

·
Registered
275 Posts
i have seen a few out of place but not as noticeable as that. the bracket bolts underneith the headlamp. i believe it is separate, but as menchoned it may just be a case of adjustment. did you have a small bump to the front of the car?......

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have found if there is just a space on one side of the bumper then it just needs taken off and realligned. Starting from the middle and working your way outwards as you press it onto the bracket.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey guys does anyone maybe have a photo of your car with your front bumper of One of the clips holding my front bumper broke and I'm having a really hard time ordering the right one I'm very far from the dealership (500 miles) and only taking my car in when its serviced The guy at the dealership isnt really helping either Anybody maybe know which clip I need to order?
There are rails that grip the bumper, but they don't go round the corner.

Have a look at this video..........just realised how old this post is and you probably have it sorted by now.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts