2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

use to have an old shape Type R n i have just moved to new shape.

what is the best quality front break disc and pads apart from Honda one's as they too expensive. its on 58 plate january 2009.

thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just ordered front and rear pads with Hell break lines and RBF 600 fluid from tegiwaimports. what is the best Discs to have btw i dont race. last thing is i have booked a service with honda if i ask them will they fit them.

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got these on the front along with Mintex Pads and for everyday driving they are fine...but anything resemabling a spirited drive and they fade VERY quick!

I'm fitting some ferodo ds2500 pads this saturday (keeping the above discs) though and I'm booked in for track time around Silverstone on Sunday so can let you know how I get on! :-D

well i got the Grooved brembo Discs from ebay. ferodo ds2500 pads RBF600 fluid and hell line break from tegiwa. once i receive the discs i will be going to tegiwa to fit them. enjoy your race.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thread bump sorry.

Been searching the forum for days for cheap Brembos ;) Ordered a set today with a discount code I found via google.

£52.64 delivered!

·
1.8EX Milano Red 2007
910 Posts
Might be a silly question but do upgraded discs work with the original calipers?

sent from fraggle rock

1 - 14 of 14 Posts