2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've purchased a 2006 2.2 ES model this weekend after putting off changing from a 2005 Type R due to an imminent baby arrival. I'm pleased with the car (whilst getting used to less power), however I've now noticed the front passenger side door has different size gaps between the front and rear of the door. The drivers side is spot on.

I originally panicked thinking it was as a result of an undisclosed accident! I have had the front, rear bumpers and side skirts off to fit the Honda image/grand prix pack and there certainly has never been any movement to the chassis.

I've now searched and found that a few people have also had issues with the panel fit on these models.

I just wanted to know if there is any easy fix for this.
I purchased the car privately so it came with no warranty.
Will I just have to live with it?
Thanks for any help anyone can give. I’ve tried to search older posts on here but other than taking it back to the dealer where people purchased it from I haven’t found a solution.
Cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi RickHondaR, sorry to disappoint but I'm not Mr Anderson. Hope you manage to track down your mate at some point and that he has better luck with his door alignment!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts