2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Likes this
407 Posts
Thats crazy! When I had my Focus there was a thread on FFOC about some guys RS that had basically been taken apart. Ill try find a link. Must be awful

Dan

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
***!? who would do that!? I'm not a member on there but Cox sell the front GO splitter for 270 odd painted might want to let the guy know!

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
I also saw this on another forum I go on and found it shocking that a thief would have the balls to dismantle someones car in the middle of a street.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Holy crap, that is insane [smilie=shocked.gif]

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Did it have the m200 skirt added to the standard ctr bumper as this would explain the price hike? Filthy scum whoever did this Should be burned at the stake!

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
tell me what bits exactly you think it needs and i can get you reccomended retail prices tbh, its very easy to fit yourself

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Sorry I will return the bumper :( ... didnt think he would mind :(

On a serious note.. thats pretty harsh! I would be gutted!

·
Strong in me The Force is
765 Posts
It's a really sick thing to do, but it happens more and more often.
It's probably stolen on demand for the local market. Eastern europe thieves don't bother to cross the Channel.
So you could keep an eye on ebay or other 2nd hand sites, but it's probably sold and mounted already.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Same happend to a guy I know with a modified Vectra. They even had the cheak to leave standard parts next to the car and just tokk the aftermarket stuff.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Apparently the lights are favourite on the disco landrover the basically dismantle the front of the car to get them off, one guy didn't notice until someone flashed him and pointed.... So nasty barstewardsw are out there, I really feel for the guy...... :(

Tom

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
What a scummy thing to do. Feel for this guy as seems to have put him right off nice cars. I feel the same when I find a new car park ding! If I found some low life trying to remove my bumper, the end result would be me doing 6 months for GBH, that's not fair.

Reactions: daz4311
1 - 20 of 32 Posts