1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
World Traveller
1,814 Posts
Yeah complete wrong colours, the middle should be gloss black and the outside should be red or other R colours, as standard that comes with the outside done as the type S un-colour coded bumpers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, just as I thought. Seems a bit strange that it would be painted different, unless he repainted it, in which case I would expect that info to be included in the ad.

Oh well, looks like full price it is :-(

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
This is a gp splitter ? It came on the type s as an option before they decided to colour code the bumpers & arches & side skirts ? The rear was the same painted the colour of the car while the outer was the grey plasticky colour not colour coded ? So I would snap it up just needs painting ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
As said, it's GP front spoiler for the Type-S but it will fit a Type-R. But I would say for the £270 asking price plus spraying you might as well buy brand new from Cox.
+1

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As said, it's GP front spoiler for the Type-S but it will fit a Type-R. But I would say for the £270 asking price plus spraying you might as well buy brand new from Cox.
Yeah, my thinking too. Given how much painting costs it will not work out any cheaper :-(

Feel bad for messing the seller about as I sent him some questions last night - to be fair it is not advertised incorrectly, more just my misunderstanding.

·
Premium Member
9,725 Posts
Try and bang him down a bit on the price ? He obviously knows how many people want these and is quite clearly having a go at chancing his arm !

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Yeah, my thinking too. Given how much painting costs it will not work out any cheaper :-(

Feel bad for messing the seller about as I sent him some questions last night - to be fair it is not advertised incorrectly, more just my misunderstanding.
Yeah I'd say once you've paid for that, then to be sprayed it'll no longer be financially viable.

Reactions: Jorah

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just an update - bought the GP splitter from cox motor parts in the end. Cracking price. Then got it fitted at ABP, again for an unbelievable price.

Got some NHB mirror caps at the same time - they go really well with the GP splitter :cool:

Cheers for the input.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Just an update - bought the GP splitter from cox motor parts in the end. Cracking price. Then got it fitted at ABP, again for an unbelievable price.

Got some NHB mirror caps at the same time - they go really well with the GP splitter :cool:

Cheers for the input.
Should of fitted your self it's a doddle ;) glad you got sorted ;) anyway pictures please :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.