2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have managed to get a complete type-R kit for me 5 dr civic. A while back i have seen a very nice set of insert that go where the fog lamps should be. This is a grill which really looks nice and accompanies the type-r bumper. Anyone knows what is it and the part number of these two inserts (left and right) as i currently have just the plastic cover so i was thinking instead of doing the fog lamps would opt for these grills as they look killer and they are not that common.

All help is highly appreciate.

Regards
Alexei

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they look nice but i dont think that they are the ones. These looked to have a lot more mesh and a black trim all round.

I saw pics here on the forum but i cannot seem to find them. Sure they are original honda parts as hey had the serial number and honda logo on the box

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
They look nice but I dont think that they are the ones. These looked to have a lot more mesh and a black trim all round.

I saw pics here on the forum but I cannot seem to find them. Sure they are original Honda parts as hey had the serial number and Honda logo on the box.
Try looking in the "Honda Access" web-site ...

I believe that [LeeCS] has fitted these ...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks a lot. I called honda. They around 11 euro each, which is a bargain. Better that the plain covers i have.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
thanks a lot. I called honda. They around 11 euro each, which is a bargain. Better that the plain covers i have.
STOP!!!

Be aware that when I called Honda, they quoted me roughly the same price. They got the part numbers from my car's Registration number, which is OBVIOUSLY going to get them the standard part that's already on the car. see this thread: http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how/56273-how-remove-fit-fog-light-blanks.html#post887392 for my how to

I had to put them straight and tell them the actual part number, at which point they came up with the proper price... a tad more than 11 euro each i can assure you. (but no where near as much as the mugen intake)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chris,

very nice how to. Those are the parts i ordered. Of course i did not give them my registartion number since i own a 5dr and these parts are from a 3dr type-s.

My honda dealer is very helpful and he shows me the parts i need from their system. I just ask him the model and door number than i browse from their parts images. Very handly like this.

In fact i ordered them in silver as they come colour coded.

I also ordered the two rear reflectors. These are very expensive, 60 euro each. I cannot leave the rear grill with these missing. Also i ordered the complete type-r wing assembly bolts so once i am at it, i do it correctly with the proper brackets and bolts as opposed to using silicone

Alexei

1 - 12 of 12 Posts