2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took off my front bumper and decided to replace the passengers side bumper support as the passenger side bumper has dropped slightly from under the front headlight so I purchased a new bracketso with this in hand I proceeded and took the front bumper off but when I went to the passenger front light I noticed that something was wrong the car must have been in an accident as when i unbolted the bracket which holds the bumper up against the light the front passenger headlight light fell down as something is missing which was supposed to eb holding it up.

What I need to know is what do you call the barcket which supports the front headling as it is a funny shape as it is curved the same shape as the front headlight I didn't take photographs so sorry even Honda do not know what i'm talking about but there is a long plastic length of rod that comes from the headlight and seemingly is slottted into this support or bracket that is missing without knowing what this bracket or support is called I can not proceed to replace the bumper support as the front passenger headlight just falls down as nothing is supporting it other than this front bumper suppport bracket which has filler on it to support the front headlight.

·
Registered
140 Posts
one of these perhaps?

I recently had to order #4 and #7 off this diagram. They attach to both the grille and the headlight. The part of the headlight that attaches to it is part of the headlight as is the part of the grille that they attach to.

Sorry I'll reword that. If it's the bracket that comes out from the side of the headlight and attaches to the grille then it may be part of the actual headlight unit itself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts