2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi it has been some time since I logged in here, and thought to ask your comments on adding the following.

front & Rear skirt.

side skirt.

front & rear bumper protectors.

side body protectors.

This will all cost £1589 direct. Or Honday will supply and fit for £1841 as a favour to me..

I will upload the piccys and you can all let me know what you all think of the new additions. I was blown away by the difference this makes to the car it truly makes it look like a different motor, in fact when I laid my eyes on it I actually didn't think it was my motor, it was that amazing looking.

So gang for £264 Honda fitted these parts for me, as I live in an apartment block and with having a busy day schedule I didn't think this price was too bad for the fitting of these parts, if I had the space and a garage to work in then yes I would have fitted these parts myself at my leisure.

Anyway i'll hold onto this car for at leas another 8 years so i'll get my moneys worth out of this refit, and it looks the business at long last.

Let tme know what you all think good or bad comments all welcome, i'll upload the piccys before Thursday 15th March 2012.. So please do look here and let me know what you think of my wee 2008 1.4 Honda Civic 2008. :eek:

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Sung121, i'll upload the pics tomorrow evening that's Friday 30th May. Sorry for the delay in replying back I wanted the car looking good as the rear protectors wont be in until Monday 2nd April.. Anyway i'll upload tomorrow for you.

I'm putting on the GP Kit ones, it looks fantastic makes the cr look totally different i'm pleased with the result as I now smile every time I walk up to my wee car, and now notice it getting the eye every where I go.

Thank you and again apologies for this delay in uploading those piccys..

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here are the pictures I had promised of my body kit, finsihed complete sorry for the time taken to upload the piccys, but better late than never..:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
looks really good Creiborum, :cool: I'm afraid the alloy wheels are not really to my taste but hey everyone's tastes are different which is great as life would be so boring if we all liked the same things. What other mods have you got in mind?:popcorn2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts