2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question , took car into Honda and both Sidelights have gone, I cant vouch whether one of the mechanics nicked them or not, but both going at once and it was mr JP's Bulbs too
As i use Auto Lights - I cant remember when they both died - but certainly after the mot in Nov.
However before i replace this bulbs is there a fuse I can check or another function that is fused to the same as the sidelights

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Just a question , took car into Honda and both Sidelights have gone, I cant vouch whether one of the mechanics nicked them or not, but both going at once and it was mr JP's Bulbs too
As i use Auto Lights - I cant remember when they both died - but certainly after the mot in Nov.
However before i replace this bulbs is there a fuse I can check or another function that is fused to the same as the sidelights
JP's LEDs (and all others) don't tend to just 'Blow'... often you will notice because the individual SMDs go off one by one, go feint or flicker.

What do think the mechanics nicked ....the fuse or bulb?

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bulb mate; It was a free health check, and left them telling me rear tyres wore worn inside, canister low, New front tyres one of them had a nail sideways and Front Sides are both gone

Only 2months after a mot and service, Money grabbers especially the Loughborugh dealership

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Bulb mate; It was a free health check, and left them telling me rear tyres wore worn inside, canister low, New front tyres one of them had a nail sideways and Front Sides are both gone

Only 2months after a mot and service, Money grabbers especially the Loughborugh dealership
So they 'Stole' your bulbs! Thieving gits.... I'd be straight to see the Dealership manager.

Unless the bulbs come loose and either fall into the reflector or into the housing... How can they explain them going missing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.