2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

bought myself a petrol Aussie VTI-L spec civic in white and love it so far,

but the lack of accessories thru honda Aus is depressing and wondering if anyone has been able to source a custom front window shade for our civics?

i have seen ones for the US spec coupes and sedans, that seems similar but don't want to spend a heap of cash and find out its wrong and have an ill fitting one.

that i could have bought in a shop around here if i didn't want it to fit right lol

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Please post in correct section. This is for 9G Euro Honda Civics.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Alan,

i posted a pic up as an example, we call em sunshades but they might be called somthing different in your neck of the woods!

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Haven't seen a specific honda one in UK. We don't have as much sun as you but the type of shade you want we would get from a general motor accessory shop

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Get the one designed for tall windows otherwise the sunvisors won't hold it in place. Supercheap sell them.

How much did you get your vti-l for? I bought my vti-s (6 months ago) before the massive price reduction recently.

If it wasnt for the leather I would have bought the vti-l. It is equivalent to the UK EX but without Sat Nav and HID. Vti-s is the same as base model SE.

Nice to see more 9G hatches on the road. For about 3 months I seemed to be the only one driving around.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey VTI07, $29,500 with mats and a full tank of fuel.

and cheers ill swing past super cheap and check em out.

in adelaide their are not many around, you spot the odd one here or there,

but rarer compared to something like a mazda3 or corolla which i like!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts