2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this yesterday, when the ignition is on both front windows auto function works as normal, however when i turn the ignition off (without opening the door) the passanger window auto function stops working (from drivers and passangers switches).

Is this a normal function or is something wrong?

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When 'off' I mean turning the key all the way back, so that the only things that work are the windows and roof blinds. Note that the drivers auto function remains to work; only the passanger one stops working.

·
everyday i get older
1,036 Posts
The auto only works for me when the engine is on..

After swith off, but ke in igniton before opening teh door, its manual only

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
I noticed this yesterday, when the ignition is on both front windows auto function works as normal, however when i turn the ignition off (without opening the door) the passanger window auto function stops working (from drivers and passangers switches).

You are ok! Mine works the same with you. One of the first things i noticed and didn't like when i bought the car. I've been to the dealer and we checked another civic, it was tha same. So, you are ok!!!!

·
Premium Member
738 Posts

That's the way mine works as well - The windows and/or roof blinds work for about 10 minutes after the ignition has been switched off, or until either door is opened.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts