2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Only got a few crappy pics, it's pissing rain out.
Offset of the wheels is spot on, they fill the arches nicely.

·
Grumpy old f**k
104 Posts
I picked the car up earlier as i got the call to say it was ready.
Ill get some better pics up at the weekend

Beautiful car, even though its been around a while I still think the FN2 is one of the best looking cars out there, well ahead of the new type r imo.

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
Phwarrr, Mugen front arches and rear wing look great.

DING, DONG!

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
HUGHIE1033;3643810 Beautiful car said:
It took a while for it to grow on me, but i love them now.

Phwarrr, Mugen front arches and rear wing look great.

DING, DONG!
Cheers
Getting there slowly but surely.
Possible 15mm drop on the cards, but dont want the car to catch as it doesnt now.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
First dry day in what feels like forever, so got the cleaning stuff out.

Picked up a snow foam over xmas so today was my first time trying it.

Got some bilt hamber snow foam from detailing shed

Washed off

Two bucket method using meguiars gold class shampoo

The collection from over the years

Used the clay bar after washing

Offset of the wheels help them sit out nicely in the arches

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
Nice work there fella, lookin' good.

The offset looks great, dang I really like the Mugen fenders you all seem to be showing off.

Ha, I just picked up a snow foam lance and have some BH to play with, hopefully tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
The wheels landed into me this morning.

Hope to get them fitted this evening on the way home from work, ill get some pics up later if i get a chance

Did they supply the wheels with spigot rings?

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Nice work there fella, lookin' good.

The offset looks great, dang I really like the Mugen fenders you all seem to be showing off.

Ha, I just picked up a snow foam lance and have some BH to play with, hopefully tomorrow.
Im glad i went for the ET38 in the end. The rears look a lot better.

Im glad i availed of the group buy from type r kits last year, i loved the look of the fenders.

The snow foam really helps take the top layer of grime off the car.

Only down side is getting the power washer hose and extension cord in and out. Im only used to the hose :D

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Did they supply the wheels with spigot rings?
Unfortunately not,

I was expecting them and have sent an email to see what the story is, as by right they should be supplied with every aftermarket wheel set to ensure a correct fit.

I will pick up a set locally here.
From what i can see i will need a 73.1 to 64.1 ring.
There doesnt seem to be any 73.3 rings available.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Cars getting there mate, lovely colour.

Definitely needs lowering, it looks like its sitting high on those new wheels, might just be me though.

I recommend a tegiwa manifold and milltek catback system. I'll be putting a vid up soon of what it's like so give it a watch.

You going to get the mugen/ r kits rear splitter as well? Really sets the car off.

Looking forward to what else you have planned! :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
Unfortunately not,

I was expecting them and have sent an email to see what the story is, as by right they should be supplied with every aftermarket wheel set to ensure a correct fit.

I will pick up a set locally here.
From what i can see i will need a 73.1 to 64.1 ring.
There doesnt seem to be any 73.3 rings available.
That's a shame, it is the sort of thing you would expect!

Spot on, yes those are the ones you will need. They are about £4 on ebay delivered and well worth it as they'll stop you putting additional stress on your studs. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Cars getting there mate, lovely colour.

Definitely needs lowering, it looks like its sitting high on those new wheels, might just be me though.

I recommend a tegiwa manifold and milltek catback system. I'll be putting a vid up soon of what it's like so give it a watch.

You going to get the mugen/ r kits rear splitter as well? Really sets the car off.

Looking forward to what else you have planned! :cool:
15mm lowering spring are on the list, i wanted to see what it looked like after the wheels were on.

I was waiting for your video when your mani and exhaust were on. I dont want something that is crazy loud, ive been there with my other cars.

Brakes, manifold, exhaust and flashpro are on my list for the next few months.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
That's a shame, it is the sort of thing you would expect!

Spot on, yes those are the ones you will need. They are about £4 on ebay delivered and well worth it as they'll stop you putting additional stress on your studs. :thumbsup:
It was something i hadnt thought about before until i read them on your thread when you got the teamdynamic wheels.
They are cheap enough and i can get them locally too if need be. But if driftworks can supply them then ill get them to post them out

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I emailed the guys a Driftworks regarding the spigot rings, so as i didnt put my model car in the comment box they didnt know what ones to send.
I had emailed them seperatly to my order but anyway they are sending me out the spigot rings.
It was my first time dealing with Driftworks and i found them very good to deal with. Good communication and delivery in two days.

Ordered a set of 15mm Eibach springs, probably have them next week some time.
I also have a bigger middle brake light to fit over the weekend if its dry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice choice with the rims buddy, looking good! It's not going to be fun cleaning them though with 11 spokes haha and I thought 9 were bad enough. I went with the D9rs

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Nice choice with the rims buddy, looking good! It's not going to be fun cleaning them though with 11 spokes haha and I thought 9 were bad enough. I went with the D9rs

Im hoping the darker colour hides the dirt better than the oem wheels.

Lovely shine from your own car.

Spigot rings arrived today, so ill fit these at the weekend along with an oil and filter change.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
No real updates, havent done much with the all the rain we are having.

My lowering springs arrived a few weeks back, havent got them fitted yet, hoping to get them on during the week

41 - 60 of 82 Posts