OK that`s enough of "these" jokes....:p

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
On a frosty morning the heated leather seat always sorts mine out. :cool:

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I can only but assume that you are referring to the gear knob and not to anything else.
Ahh, in that case use the universal solution - thermal gloves... works for both varieties... so I'm told. :rolleyes:

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Think i'm going to have to take a pic of me in the car with the black and red gloves. They go so well with the CTR inside and out! :p

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
With all this banter, Pottsy'll soon have to rename the site to Civnympho :p

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I have found the answer to all your cold knob problems!

From this:

To This:

Innocent smoothies, the healthy fruit based drinks people do something called the Big Knit innocent drinks : all about us it is all in aid of raising money for age concern. The idea being that people knit little hats that sit on their bottles and for every bottle with at hat sold innocent donate 50p to age concern

The knitting pattern is on their web site, so get knitting and donate some hats to innocent to help raise money or if you cant knit go and buy a smoothie with a hat, they should be appearing in the shops in November.

The only downside is that your Type R's street cred might take a bit of a battering, but at least your hand won't be frozen to you knob and its all in a good cause

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Lol! I've got loads of them! Didn't even give them a thought.

They put them on bottles last year and i've got quite a collection, but i'll stick with the sexy gloves he he

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I have to say i've not found the cold to be a problem with mine though, the hot weather was another matter though.....OUCH! I thought I was going to have the numbers burnt into my hand!;)

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I have to say i've not found the cold to be a problem with mine though, the hot weather was another matter though.....OUCH! I thought I was going to have the numbers burnt into my hand!;)
Must have been on those few occasions we had some sun then? Lol! Do you mean i'm gonna have to wear gloves when its cold and warm. Jings! I just don't wanna look like someone out home alone with numbers in my hand

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Not ever having been to scottie land isnt it always cold up there Angie ?;)
Last time I checked a Scottie was a type of dog? But as for Scotland here in the east we get less rain than the west and its not really been cold apart from yesterday.

But we managed to get a summer unlike most south of the border, so we must be doing something right ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts