2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys how much would a FRS be with springs and camber bolts already fitted ? Would need you to fit the shines though.
Cheers
Lee

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
stick me down for a quote but will need camber bolts fitting as well as shims. I will be ok fitting the springs without camber bolts for a short time won't i?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi guys how much would a FRS be with springs and camber bolts already fitted ? Would need you to fit the shines though.
Cheers
Lee
Hi Lee,

So you've fitted the bolts already? Unfortunately it doesn't really save us any time, as it is only the wheels that need to be removed and we would remove them on the day anyway to get adjustment on the bolts anyway. Sorry.

So labour wise, it's around 3 hours including fitting rear shims which is £165.00 inc VAT, and then £8.50 per shim depending on how many you need.

stick me down for a quote but will need camber bolts fitting as well as shims. I will be ok fitting the springs without camber bolts for a short time won't i?
The same cost as above, so £165.00 inc VAT for labour, £25.00 for bolts and £8.50 per shim.

Hope this helps guys, let me know if you'd like to book in or have any other questions.

Rich

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Lee,

So you've fitted the bolts already? Unfortunately it doesn't really save us any time, as it is only the wheels that need to be removed and we would remove them on the day anyway to get adjustment on the bolts anyway. Sorry.

So labour wise, it's around 3 hours including fitting rear shims which is £165.00 inc VAT, and then £8.50 per shim depending on how many you need.

The same cost as above, so £165.00 inc VAT for labour, £25.00 for bolts and £8.50 per shim.

Hope this helps guys, let me know if you'd like to book in or have any other questions.

Rich
Cheers guys. Just waiting for some redundancy money to come though so I'll be in touch

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Thanks ABP, where abouts are you located? Got springs on order from Germany, shall fit them myself but come to you for the camber bolts and shims and FRS :) probably looking at March/April for me :)

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Got my own camber bolts brand new never fitted had it lowered now so just need to have the bolts in and set up how much would you charge for that :beer:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
According to your website the cost is £155 inc bolts and labour for a FRS?
You'll have to excuse the out of date site.

It's £165.00 labour to do front and rear FRS. Bolts and shims would be on top of that price at £25 and £8.50 respectively.

Hope this makes sense.

Got my own camber bolts brand new never fitted had it lowered now so just need to have the bolts in and set up how much would you charge for that :beer:

The same as a few posts up. We'd fit your bolts and set the geometry front and rear, using shims if required. Labour would be £165.00 inc VAT and the shims are £8.50 each.

Rich

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Cheers for the info rich
Just a quick one back thought for now how much to just get the front sorted mate

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2
No problem,

Labour would be just £82.50 inc VAT. Bolts are £25.00 if you haven't already got them.

Rich

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
How long would it take to do the geo and is it bookings only ?

If it's just front, a little over an hour. If it's front and rear, just under 3.

Yeah. Give me a call tomorrow when you're free. We're mega busy at the moment but could get the car in after Wednesday next week for either setup.

Rich

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
If it's just front, a little over an hour. If it's front and rear, just under 3.

Yeah. Give me a call tomorrow when you're free. We're mega busy at the moment but could get the car in after Wednesday next week for either setup.

Rich

Top draw cheers rich

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts