2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Friday I will be ordering a set of ebachi's and some camber bolts for a FRS, my only problem is I live on an island where there are no tuning companies so is it possible that someone could supply me the peramiters for a FRS that I can give to my local garage to do a wheel alignment???

Obviously I know these set-ups are how company's make their money so don't mind paying one for the info needed

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Give TDI North/ABP a shout?

Reactions: misterk

·
Living the dream!
8,545 Posts
On Friday I will be ordering a set of ebachi's and some camber bolts for a FRS, my only problem is I live on an island where there are no tuning companies so is it possible that someone could supply me the peramiters for a FRS that I can give to my local garage to do a wheel alignment???

Obviously I know these set-ups are how company's make their money so don't mind paying one for the info needed

you will also need the rear shims but you wont know which ones until the springs are fitted and the car is put on the alignment computer

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you will also need the rear shims but you wont know which ones until the springs are fitted and the car is put on the alignment computer
Dam how many different ones are there?? Might have to buy to many and sell off the ones I don't need

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no idea mate I think you have different thickness shims depending on how far out your rear wheels are.

Cheers mate, I might have to plan a trip to the uk and pop into TDI to get it done I need a holiday anyway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.