2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I had FRS, camber bolts and Eibachs fitted just over a year ago.

Just wondering what is best practice to make sure that the allignment is still the same?

Could I bring it to you? (3 hours over the pennines) Or would another garage be able to check and correct this using settings provided by you?

I ask because I seem to be getting a bit of tyre wear on the inside edges of some tyres.

Thanks
Dan

·
#darkside
2,238 Posts
Find a garage with a hunter machine. Get your old print out with the settings on it and hand it over to them. Ask them to make sure its all in check and thatll be enough. £75 tops I should imagine.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi,

I had FRS, camber bolts and Eibachs fitted just over a year ago.

Just wondering what is best practice to make sure that the allignment is still the same?

Could I bring it to you? (3 hours over the pennines) Or would another garage be able to check and correct this using settings provided by you?

I ask because I seem to be getting a bit of tyre wear on the inside edges of some tyres.

Thanks
Dan
Andrew has basically answered for me.

Find a local garage who you trust, that are capable and have a decent alignment kit and they should be able to reset your geo. You could do with using someone who is familiar with camber adjustment bolts. I've known of a few garages get a bit scared when you mention those.

You could always come and see us and time it so you have some other mods carried out at the same time. You know, to make the trip worthwhile ;)

Rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts