2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following on from significant interest in the thread about suspension setups and spring/coilover upgrades I am able to offer the following deal prices for work booked in until December 31st 2010:

Stage 1. Full alignment setup front and rear including front adjusters and rear shims (Based on 2 shims used - Extra shims are £7.05 each)

£205 incl VAT

Stage 2. Supply and fitting of 15mm Eibach prograssive springs, full alignment setup front and rear including front adjusters and rear shims (Based on 2 shims used - Extra shims are £7.05 each)

£460 incl VAT

Stage 3. Supply and fitting of uprated suspension/coilovers, full alignment setup front and rear including front adjusters and rear shims (Based on 2 shims used - Extra shims are £7.05 each)

Tein Superstreets with adjustable top mounts - £1377.50 incl VAT
Mugen Sport Suspension - £2056.53 incl VAT
HKS Hypermax 3 - £1846.50 incl VAT

Please note that this offer is at TDi North. TDi South has slightly different hourly rates. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
Following on from significant interest in the thread about suspension setups and spring/coilover upgrades I am able to offer the following deal prices for work booked in until December 31st 2010:

Stage 1. Full alignment setup front and rear including front adjusters and rear shims (Based on 2 shims used - Extra shims are £7.05 each)

£205 incl VAT

Stage 2. Supply and fitting of 15mm Eibach prograssive springs, full alignment setup front and rear including front adjusters and rear shims (Based on 2 shims used - Extra shims are £7.05 each)

£460 incl VAT

Stage 3. Supply and fitting of uprated suspension/coilovers, full alignment setup front and rear including front adjusters and rear shims (Based on 2 shims used - Extra shims are £7.05 each)

Tein Superstreets with adjustable top mounts - £1377.50 incl VAT
Mugen Sport Suspension - £2056.53 incl VAT
HKS Hypermax 3 - £1846.50 incl VAT

Please note that this offer is at TDi North. TDi South has slightly different hourly rates. ;)
Absolute bargain for the stage 1. When I had this done it cost more than this just for the labour alone!

Completely transforms the car and at this price will be the best money you ever spend on your FN2!

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Paul, im up on 30th of this month, book me in for a stage one, with my mapping session if thats possible?

Thanks

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
woohoo, im booked in on monday for stage 2, and some other stuff...cant wait.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Hi ya pigdog,how you keeping.I am so jealous of you right now,its not enough for you to go over once but you have to be greedy and go twice:D.Safe trip and let me know how you get on.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please email me direct at [email protected] for booking in. I will need payment up front for springs or coilovers as this is only happening as I can get the margins on Eibach, Tein, HKS and mugen at the moment.

Daz- they are in my car and you have driven it ;)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Cheers Paul all I needed to know..next I've just gotta measure mt ground clearance when I put my car up the drive..then I'll know if I go for just the frs or for the springs aswell??

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Daz!!! Ground clearance he he!! get a mini digger and sort it out. Should be a few hot-wired nearby. :)
Get it done bro

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
is these just for Type R and not a 2.2 cdti.
If no then do i need to do a stage 1 before a stage 2 and that before a stage 3

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's for all civics but prices are for type-r variant springs/shocks. There maybe differences for your specific car.

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
Paul

I've already had the Stage 1 done with you, how much would it be to get the Stage 2 done i.e fitting the 15mm Eibach Springs and FRSU re-done?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price is going to be just under the stage2 cost and chances are the setup will only need the front tweaking slightly as the drop isn't that much.

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,643 Posts
if i already have coilovers and wanted them fitted along with stage 1 how much would this cost?

That will be £300 then. (Price of Stage 2 less cost of Eibachs)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi guys and Paul,

I received your IBAN account in order to pay and send me the FRS goods (shims & front bolts) in Athens/Greece.
Could you please help me to do the payment? I do not know how to pay you using your bank account and IBAN. Please remember that i am based in Greece.

Should i go to my bank and ask a payment to your bank account or i can pay with another way? There is any extra charge for payment to your bank?

Thank you,
Niko

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi paul,

how much cost the -15mm Eibach prograssive spring kit for the the FN2 and shipping to germany?

I have a question about the Fast Road Set up, is there a way to get the parameters so that it is possible to adjust the FRS in Germany?

thanks

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
Paul

I've already had the Stage 1 done with you, how much would it be to get the Stage 2 done i.e fitting the 15mm Eibach Springs and FRSU re-done?
Price is going to be just under the stage2 cost and chances are the setup will only need the front tweaking slightly as the drop isn't that much.
PM'd via TRO for a price for the Stage 2 and a service. Just read that you'll need payment for the springs up front. Will sort this out when I ring to book it in. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts