2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can anyone help, just went to shell to get some juice and they have an attended service. I thought I would give the fella a go. I came back and he had filled the car up but had the entire fuel cap mechanism in his hand..!

I'm not happy. How can I fit it back on guys and gals. It's the whole bloomin arm with the little metal spring. Nothing is physically broken.

I have no idea how he did it..?!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea...!

On Monday Shell are getting it big time. I gave the guy a go as everyone was saying no to him. I'm too nice.

My dad has fixed it thank god..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was like banging your head off a wall. I kept saying, I'm going to Honda now and you're paying. No it must go through Shell insurance. Corporate whores

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
It was like banging your head off a wall. I kept saying, I'm going to Honda now and you're paying. No it must go through Shell insurance. Corporate whores
You should of just taken it to honda or informed your insurance, then they wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went straight to Honda and the service team had finished. Luckily my dad was on a high from fixing the tumble dryer this weekend so I think that gave him the edge. He used cotton, screw driver and fairy liquid..!

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I just laughed out loud at this! Glad you have it sorted though!

I read the story about Shell starting an attendant service last week, guaranteed to be mostly immigrants who have no interest and do not speak English. Why bother, I would rather they simply cut the price of petrol!!

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
I just laughed out loud at this! Glad you have it sorted though!

I read the story about Shell starting an attendant service last week, guaranteed to be mostly immigrants who have no interest and do not speak English. Why bother, I would rather they simply cut the price of petrol!!
My thoughts exactly mate.

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
i certainly wont be letting them put fuel in my car...

Dont mean to sound offensive, but only i put fuel in, just in case :p

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
very talented pump attendant! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts