2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cars now on 73k and i know i need to change my gearbox oil, but just noticed its also time to do the fuel filter. I know on the 2.2 its a pain what its like on the 1.8 easy job? any guides or links would be a great help

FYI aslo going to use bg44k a month before the service is due. and replace my spark plugs next week!

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping it would be a little easier :facepalm:
looks like its a Honda job then as my local garage i use won't want to do it. basically a 60year old guy with his own garage :)

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just sent my local honda an email (oxford) will report back the price they quote

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I looks hard to us... but someone with the right tools and experience, I would guess it would take about an hour?

Hope so, that and the gearbox oil should'nt take them too long. Downside is they wont the normal £40 per hour i get at my local garage

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Just had my 75k service @ Staurt Graham Honda fuel filter wasn't ticked as changed and dealer says it does'nt have one.....

Defo going back there to have words

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.