2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a call from the dealer they want to check the fuel line on my car and they are sending a technician to my home to check the car over tomorrow morning .:surprise:

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Had a call from the dealer they want to check the fuel line on my car and they are sending a technician to my home to check the car over tomorrow morning .:surprise:
That'll explain the 44mpg ! Hope all is OK, interesting.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
wow. that sounds like it could be a royal **** up QA wise. brand spanking new car and something so critical it requires a guy out for a home visit.

hope it's just a safety measure from one bad car rather than recall action on all models..

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
wow. that sounds like it could be a royal **** up QA wise. brand spanking new car and something so critical it requires a guy out for a home visit.

hope it's just a safety measure from one bad car rather than recall action on all models..
Good to see they don't brush it under the carpet like some manufacturers would :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Good to see they don't brush it under the carpet like some manufacturers would :)

Yes like vauxhall cars going up in smoke left right and center at least I was contacted by the dealer and then by Honda uk who thought I was in the car and was going to direct me to nearest dealer I told them it was on the drive and I would take it to the dealers first thing in morning I was then contacted again by dealer to say they was sending a technician .

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car has just been checked and all is well with my car and they have not sold any other cars with the problem apparently a missing washer .

·
Super Moderator
21,003 Posts
How do they know that one particular car has a missing washer? Or is the 'missing washer' a smoke screen.

My guess is that they've found something and need to check more than one.

Oo-er

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How do they know that one particular car has a missing washer? Or is the 'missing washer' a smoke screen.

My guess is that they've found something and need to check more than one.

Oo-er
I think the smoke is what they was worried about there could be a lot of it if the washer was missing as it is on the injector side .:laugh2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts