2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last, got my i-CDTi Ex on Saturday, took the misses away for the weekend as an excuse to drive it :lol:

All OK so far, have been looking hard for any of the issues raised on this site. Forgot one of the most important, when I opened the boot after driving in the rain - yes a nice cold shower, almost as if the water runs uphill and over the lip rather than back the other way :D

Have just linked HFT to my SDA phone with no probs and working at low speeds OK, have not had chance to try it on a motorway at speed yet.

SAT Nav OK now, initially would only listen to the wife - and when I asked it something it kept saying "Display Shopping" - arrghhh!!!!! Seems OK now.

Engine is great, have just parted with an Accord so know the engine well. Noise levels seem no different, however much more responsive, probably due to less weight.

Radio reception varies a bit, does not seem to hold the stations as well as the accord, but sound supperior to the accord.

Will post my thoughts as time passes.

Smifffy

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thxs Smifffy - its funny how everyone picks up on the same issues which (if the Honda spy is picking up) Honda should look to address in updates on the car. Enjoy and drive safely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts