·
Registered
224 Posts
That Vader one is lost on me... :-/

·
Registered
224 Posts
Let's see your effort Big!;)
Eh, my effort... yeah i could make a picture with a funny reference to VTEC, which im guessing you are suggesting...

But what has Vader and that tag line got to do with anything...

Its a bit too abstract, hence why i didnt find it funny... :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Errr Vader in type R - bit of imagination - not overly abstract... Bloody hell anyway it's only meant to be a bit of fun mate:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hmm o....k...

:-/

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why is it always the ones who don't actually contribute who moan?
Stop whining and post your own funny pic. It doesn't matter what pic goes up or if you get it or not- if someone has made the effort either appreciate it , make your own effort or go to another thread -simple.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Why is it always the ones who don't actually contribute who moan?
Stop whining and post your own funny pic. It doesn't matter what pic goes up or if you get it or not- if someone has made the effort either appreciate it , make your own effort or go to another thread -simple.
I think you need to calm down mate, we arent moaning, simply stating that we dont get it. all we want is for someone to explain.
I suggest you chill out and stop getting on your high horse when all we are saying is we dont get the bloody joke!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I aint blowing me top. All perfectly calm here. All I'm saying is if you don't get the joke, why the need to state it?

·
Registered
421 Posts
just thought it might be nice if someone could explain it so we did get it but if thats too much effort then fine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts