2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Today i had a fuse got in the under bonnet fuse box it was the interior light. My brother was checking the fuse and he thinks he has put a 20 amp fuse (yellow) in the wrong slot (next slot 2 it).I phone up honda in cannock and they want £37.50 + vat to have a look which would take 2 minutes :confused: The fuse might be in the right slot but dont know .I have a 2.2 EX 57 plate and my question is has anyone got a photo of the same fuse box i can conpare to. I have checked in my manuel and can not make head or tail of it. Any help would be a appreciated

Thanks in advance Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou for your time and photo tomo2001 i will look into it and hope for the best. Been to honda today to buy and new 7.5 amp fuse as i couldn't buy one from any car accesorie shops near me as they were special ones and only honda sell them. They are really really small and they charged me £2.69 rob dogs any way thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Micro Blade Fuses

Thanks for the tip iJay just looked on there site and a pack of 4 are £5.59 abit of a differnce 1 beening £2.69 at honda and fancy them telling me i can only get them from honda
Cheers mate

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fuse

Hi tomo2001 Yes mate all fitted back in and working. The reason the fuse blow i was change my normal bulbs to leds. While pushing the plastic part of the led in the two prongs got push together so me beening a fool got a thin screwdriver and tried to separate them and touched the other end oh well working fine now and new lights take a bit of getting use to

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts