2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi so I have the garmin sat nav option on my car (you connect it where the clock is) but it has never charged this way (thinking fuse not sure which number to check) had a play yesterday putting a fuse in a spare space and my footwell lights have gone plus my rear brake lights ( they work when pressing but not on constantly ) which fuse should I be looking at changing? Also found these

Halfords | Halfords LED Mini Blade Fuses 20 Amp

Thought they are cool as I will be able to know if it's blown as they don't look to different to me when the guys at Honda gave me some free ones

If someone has a 1.8 that they could send me a pic of the fuse box inside the car would be great so I can compare to mine cheers

Adam

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
If you have an OCD about the fuse positions like me, yes(i want all numbers in the right way)

But in the real world, NO.

A fuse is just a piece of wire to complete a circuit that breaks the circuit when you go above the amp rating of the fuse.

This is what drives me mental.

ϛ˙ㄥ

I got a bit of James May in me.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so replaced all fuses and still nothing no brake lights or sidelights or footwell/glovebox light, also have my rear left brake bulb out the one in the indicator housing, could this be a answer to my above problem? Also grayfox can you send me a pic of your fuse box so I can compare

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
Ok so replaced all fuses and still nothing no brake lights or sidelights or footwell/glovebox light, also have my rear left brake bulb out the one in the indicator housing, could this be a answer to my above problem? Also grayfox can you send me a pic of your fuse box so I can compare
My car is in the body shop.

Brake light shares a fuse with the horn, the horn/stop fuse is under the bonnet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts