2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fiddling with the side light bulb and have think ive blown the fuse. Now the side lights and rear rights are now longer switching.

Could someone tell me the location where the fuse is and what colour/power I need?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I located the interior fuse box and fuse chart. I'm now confused, the chart indicated fuse 14 and 15 are possible fuses. I have taken both out and fuse 14 is blown. I have put fuse 15 back in and looks like sidelights and rear taillights are now working again.

So what does fuse 14 do?

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
according to my data cd
fuse 14 is interior lights
fuse 15 is number plate and tail lights (probably tail lights aswell)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
according to my data cd
fuse 14 is interior lights
fuse 15 is number plate and tail lights (probably tail lights aswell)
This does not make sense, as the interior lights, tail lights, sidelights are all working.

What else could 14 do, high beam?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok so this morning, I noticed the following were not working due to fuse 14 not being present
- no light in the glove box
- no light for the dual climate control button
- no backlight behind the audio buttons

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so I ordered replacement fuse and now need some advice. The original fuse is the little one and the replacement fuse is the larger size.

Now the replacement fuse does not fit, have I ordered the correct size or part of the original size stuck in the fuse box?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the prompt reply. The eBay link that you've shown does not contain 7.5 amp fuse. Do you have alternative?

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I recently changed a couple of fuses but couldn't find the correct mini blade fuses so i used the "standard" fuse ( just like the bigger one in the photo) . Except the fact that it's bigger I never had problems with them. I mean.... a fuse is a fuse no matter what the physical size is. Please correct me if I'm wrong ...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I recently changed a couple of fuses but couldn't find the correct mini blade fuses so i used the "standard" fuse ( just like the bigger one in the photo) . Except the fact that it's bigger I never had problems with them. I mean.... a fuse is a fuse no matter what the physical size is. Please correct me if I'm wrong ...
The bigger ones actually don't click in, in fact they don't actually fit

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I just pushed them all the way and checked if they are secured. They seemed to be fixed properly in there, no movement or anything, and never had problems with them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts