2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I want to order some spare fuses, does the new civic use standard size blade fuses or the mini ones. I have not got my car yet and am building up a goody box to kit it out when I do get it. Currently 12th November. :p

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Hi,

I want to order some spare fuses, does the new civic use standard size blade fuses or the mini ones. I have not got my car yet and am building up a goody box to kit it out when I do get it. Currently 12th November. :p

Seem to remember that they are the standard blade fuses.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuses

Many thanks for that, the box of fuses I already have for my current Civic will do.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Sorry to disagree but they're the small mini ones.

MC you are aboslutely correct, I must have been smoking dope [smilie=chongin.gif] when I answered that :oops:

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
nps Wooly, Damn manufacturers making us buy more spares! There was nothing wrong with those glass ones.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
:cool:

Yes, it's available at www.civinfo.com
Found it here:
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11

I just got my new Samsung D900 phone to auto-connect (needed a button push to do it before) and was so chuffed I thought I'd post about it on here. Only to find the info was already here. On my own website. Bugger. :oops:
P M S LLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Pottsy - remember, 'the search is your friend' :wink:

Back to the fuses - look closely, as this will be the only time you get to see them.

Unless you are under 2 foot tall, or able to bend in half backwards.

And even then, you won't be able to remove them, as the fuse puller is in the fuse box - under the bonnet...

And once you have got it, it will snap the prongs off on the first fuse...

:oops:

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
cool idea ,bit hard to wire in the speed cam dectors , i cut the wire on my road angel extanded it and hide it all the way around the dask lol 12v socket in center arm rest area can be pain to tidyly fit stuff , quick thought are civic windscreens reflictive ? i got to use redatating areial on my car or cant get gps signal, what signal like in civic pottsy

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Fuses

Where on earth do you get these tiny fuses?? I thought that it was the normal mini-fuse, but nope - Honda have foisted yet another "standard" on us!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Any ideas yet where to get those tiny fuses? Tried to find them but seems like no one knows nothing about it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks, I'm checking that too. Did someone find out is it possible to use those normal mini-fuses instead of these mini low profile fuses?

Edit: problem solved. I bought basic mini fuses from the local store, and they work as well as low profile fuses. Only difference between these two fusetypes is the physical size.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts