2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked her up today (and yes, she's definitely a 'her'), Gary at Lookers was brilliant, flowers and box of chocs for the missus and no flannel for me as we were done and dusted in double quick time. So here is some pictures from our first day together. The first few at lookers then we headed out into Derbyshire to 'run her in' and stopped off at Carsington Waters for the remaining pics. I haven't cleaned her yet .... so after I've given her a good polish and wax I'll post more pics. BTW I'm going to miss my Crystal Black CTR as I don't think I'll get that deep glossy shine on the Mugen but I'm not going to miss the swirls. Anyway, enjoy the pics of 38/200. :)

Attachments

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
very very very nice.

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
i may look at these pictures again when the mrs is asleep !! but why didn't you move the stone in pic 12 ?? looks lovely !! good luck with it & happy (excuse the pun) motoring !!

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Looks stunning, I am sure you will spend many hours keeping her clean.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice car, very good photo's, but someone is spoiling the shot in the last photo ;)

lol, I'll have you know that's my best catalogue pose :)

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Gadgetman you you you, nice one matie.

Bet you bring her on Saturday:cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Stunning car dude contemplating getting one myself however was wanting to keep my type r for 3 years.... Lifes not fair sometimes.

Enjoy the new ride....

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I never used to be a CW fan but that is gorgeous. Lucky man!
Bizarrely I also like the fact its not actually white ...... on the way to Ashbourne there was a white Astra behind me, this was white! Mine looked cream next to it in my wing mirror ...... kinda cool really! Championship white is a Honda heritage colour :)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Congrats mate! No wonder the car came from Lookers as she most definitely is...

Look forward to seeing it for real at the meet up (erm... and meeting some members, of course?!?)

Cheers

Nick

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
absolutely fantastic looking matey, bet your well pleased.....maybe needs the mugen aero wing to top it off.....and best of luck with her. :D

1 - 20 of 103 Posts