2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Gangsta Civic + Kahn RSV's 18's (Many Pics)

Wheels 
7K views 38 replies 25 participants last post by  geer001 
#1 · (Edited)
G-Ride.
Now with 18" Kahn RSV's on Pirelli Rosso's.

Pipeline:
New Springs (40-45mm Lower)
EBC Green Stuff Pads (All round)
New rotors (No brand chosen yet)
K&N Filter
Ramus Twin Exhaust

!!!Comments Please!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
The wheels suit the car quite nicely, but can't say the same about the pretend Type-R badge, sorry.

What does the exhaust sound like?

#7 ·
...Because mot people will know that your car isn't a Type-R.

I really like the front spoiler though, is that Honda's own? And how does the new exhaust sound?

#8 ·
(He dosen't have the exhaust yet. In two weeks or so he will have it. I am also very qurious about it!)

So DanKo, your car looks very cool, I really like it![smilie=cheeky-grin:

But why didn't you buy the i-VTEC engine?

#9 ·
Insurance, I think. I asked that too a while back!

#13 ·
LOL

I wondered when this sort of thing would happen :lol:

someone 'badges' their car, and people jump in :wink:

hey - I wouldn't, by why shouldn't he? :D

it's not like it was up for sale as a Type R - what harm is it doing?

Just my 2p - I've just seen this sort of thing kick off elsewhere.
It's very easy to pass a 180 TT off as a 225, and owners were getting well wound up over it.
"Devaluing the brand" was the most oft used cry.
And when someone put an RS badge on.... blimey!
And Audi don't even make a RS TT :lol:

Live and let mod :wink:

#16 ·
I think the only thing I do like are the tints. How heavy is the tint, cost etc. Does work very well with the Blackk. Could you not have got the storms, which IMO opinon, again on NHB look awesome?

I guess it is common place to make a 'lesser powerful' car look more potent for the younger drivers. Certainly round here, they have exhausts the size of bin lids, great at 2am (not !!) - Carlos Fandangio wheels, and picnoc tables for spoilers etc. But, there cars are allways immaculate, I just wonder how they afford it..................Oh yes I remember, no mortgage, no bills and no kids.... LOL :D

Danko, You go for it mate, if you are happy that is all that matters. :)

#20 ·
Live and let mod as TTD said;)

Your car looks lovely. The tints and really nice rims. (sorry al i have been watching to much pimp my ride again...) Badge or no badge it looks good. If you like it that is what is important.

To be a hypocrite though I wouldn't have the badge...but as I said if you like it :cool:

Just a quicky though how much of an effect as a % increase is this haveing on your insurance? (don't need the quote in £(none of my bussiness as I am sure You feel) just the percentage increase) thinking of having a pop at my Civic soon and just wanted an Idea.

Cheers and happy Cruising

Elis

#23 ·
it's ok but that type-r badge...sorry my friend but here in greece if you do that everybody will laugh...take it out and yes your car will look great;)

#24 ·
I am going to raise a question I raised in another thread :-

"Have you told your insurance company about all your modifications?"

If not then you will not be insured and you need to tell them ASAP and pay an increased insurance premium.

Ian

#25 ·
Crikey, I just had a look at the price of those Kahn's on 18"s! At first, I thought "not bad for a set of four". But then I realised the price is per alloy!

As Pottsy said fantastic looking though. But then again I really liked your last set too! In both cases you chose well.

As for the Type R badge. Stick with it. A few might snigger, but it's very tongue in cheek and the rest of the car looks ace!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.