2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I recently sold my Civic and put it back to standard, hence a bit of a garage clear-out is now in order. All items can be collected from NP15 (Usk, near Newport, South Wales) area with social distancing. For a few items I can offer UK mainland only postage with Hermes, I’ve noted which ones below.

SolarPlexius Rear Windows only: £75

These will fit both 3- and 5-door models of the 8th gen Civic. They slot right in, super easy to fit. I have a full set of clips with them (although I never bothered installing them personally, the shades fit fine without them). Collection only.

Type R Dash Fascia: £30

This is out of a Type R, but is a direct swap for any 8th gen models with the same equipment installed (I believe the only difference is with the Xenon-equipped cars - so this will only fit your dash if you do NOT have Xenon’s - double check the right hand side buttons match to confirm). Collection only.

SOLD Connects2 Double DIN & steering wheel controls kit: £75 (£110 RRP) SOLD

This fascia plate and adapter kit enable you to fit a double DIN stereo into the dash, whilst maintaining use of the steering wheel controls and the screen at the top centre of the dash. The Pioneer head unit is NOT included. There are a few splits in the screw fittings on the reverse. Still fits everything snugly without issue. All the correct cables and adapters included (just not shown in photo). Collection only.

Space Saver: £60

Never used, as new. Fits perfectly in the lower boot section. Collection only.

Clear Rear Indicators: £50

These are from a 2010+ car I believe, but I retrofitted them to my 2006 model to replace the amber indicators without issue. They have been lightly modified to fit the bulb holders from the early model cars. Can post for £10 extra.

OSR Mid-Light (2010+): £10

This is from a 2010+ car also, includes both side & fog lights. You can swap this in to an earlier car if you’re also swapping in a later model centre light section as these no longer include the fog light, unlike the 2006-9 cars. Has a chipped corner, hence price. Can post for £6 or post with rear indicators for free.

(continued in next post...)

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Type R Centre Light Bar: £75

This is the centre light section from a Type R, but it should fit any other model. It currently has a carbon effect sticker over the red Type R badge, but this should be easily removed if you prefer. There is also a small chip in the top left side (pictured), it’s totally unnoticeable from everything but a very close distance, it’s been there since I bought it over 5 years ago and it hasn’t leaked once. It really shouldn’t put you off, but better to be honest and give you the full picture. Can post for £10.

SOLD 5 Door 1.8 OEM springs: £25 SOLD

Came off my car in 2013/14 having done around 60k miles, were replaced by lower eibach springs. There’s nothing wrong with them, might be a cheap replacement if yours are on their way out. I believe the 2.2 and 3-doors had different springs, so these may only be suitable for a 1.8 5-door. Can post for £10.

Front Drivers Side Wheel Arch Trim for 2012-2016 Civic Mk9: £35

Bought this accidentally when I was replacing them on my Mk8. All clips 100% intact. Collection only.

SOLD Brodit Proclip for Civic Mk8 and iPhone 6/6S/7/8/X/11 Plus/Max Holder: £30 SOLD

ProClip Honda Civic 2006 653733 | Brodit

Nifty mount and phone holder slots into the trim next to the gear knob. The phone holder was for an iPhone 6 Plus, but should reasonably fit most large screen phones of a similar size. Can post for £5.

Thanks for looking - feel free to ask any further questions.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you intend to flag items as sold so that people don't have to keep asking whether they are sold or not?
Happy to keep track and update the original top two posts with “SOLD” next to items as appropriate, if that would be suitable?

·
4,017 Posts
I'm not 100% sure that you will be able to edit your posts after a while.
If it turns out that you can't and is thus likely to be a CoS, if you PM me when they are sold, I will edit the item for you.
But, if you have anything else to sell. One item per thread please. Makes it soooo much easier.

·
i-Vtec
2,275 Posts
Trev I think the EDIT time out was another thing or glorious owners screwed up when they "upgraded" the forum. I did start a thread about it, but no reply from them has been forthcoming.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not 100% sure that you will be able to edit your posts after a while.
If it turns out that you can't and is thus likely to be a CoS, if you PM me when they are sold, I will edit the item for you.
But, if you have anything else to sell. One item per thread please. Makes it soooo much easier.
Perfect, thanks. I promise this is everything! :LOL:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,

I recently sold my Civic and put it back to standard, hence a bit of a garage clear-out is now in order. All items can be collected from NP15 (Usk, near Newport, South Wales) area with social distancing. For a few items I can offer UK mainland only postage with Hermes, I’ve noted which ones below.

View attachment 312856

SolarPlexius Rear Windows only: £75

These will fit both 3- and 5-door models of the 8th gen Civic. They slot right in, super easy to fit. I have a full set of clips with them (although I never bothered installing them personally, the shades fit fine without them). Collection only.

View attachment 312857

Type R Dash Fascia: £30

This is out of a Type R, but is a direct swap for any 8th gen models with the same equipment installed (I believe the only difference is with the Xenon-equipped cars - so this will only fit your dash if you do NOT have Xenon’s - double check the right hand side buttons match to confirm). Collection only.

View attachment 312858

Connects2 Double DIN & steering wheel controls kit: £75 (£110 RRP)

This fascia plate and adapter kit enable you to fit a double DIN stereo into the dash, whilst maintaining use of the steering wheel controls and the screen at the top centre of the dash. The Pioneer head unit is NOT included. There are a few splits in the screw fittings on the reverse. Still fits everything snugly without issue. All the correct cables and adapters included (just not shown in photo). Collection only.

View attachment 312859 View attachment 312860

Space Saver: £60

Never used, as new. Fits perfectly in the lower boot section. Collection only.

View attachment 312861

Team Heko Wind Deflectors 5 door: £15

Front & rears for a 5-door Civic. I believe the fronts will fit a 3-door also. Collection only.

View attachment 312862

Clear Rear Indicators: £50

These are from a 2010+ car I believe, but I retrofitted them to my 2006 model to replace the amber indicators without issue. They have been lightly modified to fit the bulb holders from the early model cars. Can post for £10 extra.

View attachment 312863

OSR Mid-Light (2010+): £10

This is from a 2010+ car also, includes both side & fog lights. You can swap this in to an earlier car if you’re also swapping in a later model centre light section as these no longer include the fog light, unlike the 2006-9 cars. Has a chipped corner, hence price. Can post for £6 or post with rear indicators for free.

View attachment 312864 View attachment 312865

Type S Grille: £100

Similar to the Type R grill, but with a chrome surround rather than the darker colour. There is no badging on the grill itself, but a Type S badge is included should you want to fit it. All clips on the grill are intact, and there are three extra clips included to attach to the body if any on your current car are broken. I also have a bottom mounting section for it (again, if you happen not to have one on your current car). Can post for £10.

(continued in next post...)
Hey have you still got the facial and steering wheel connectors?

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will this work on a none satnav civic types S.
How much will postage be?
Yep, it’ll be the same as the car I removed it from.
Would prefer collection as they’re quite fragile, but if that’s not possible I can post for £10. I’ll pop plenty of protection around it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
View attachment 312869

5 Door 1.8 OEM springs: £25

Came off my car in 2013/14 having done around 60k miles, were replaced by lower eibach springs. There’s nothing wrong with them, might be a cheap replacement if yours are on their way out. I believe the 2.2 and 3-doors had different springs, so these may only be suitable for a 1.8 5-door. Can post for £10.
Will you take £30 posted to Harrow, HA3?
Pete

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For the avoidance of doubt - the springs and Connects2 fascia are SOLD and marked as such above. Awaiting payment from Grossey for the Brodit. Everything else listed still for sale - make me an offer!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts