2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've now got a Civic Type R as my Sat Nav car!

Vehicles for GARMIN nuvi

Its In sports cars they're in alphabetical order.

There are hundreds to choose from Sonic, Homer, X-wing Fighter USS Enterprise etc

Just drop the file in the vehicles folder when plugged in to your PC.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Not sure about the comment that they won't be responsible if it all goes wrong! Is this site an offical Garmin site?

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've a few off it & they all work great

·
Registered
68 Posts
Found this, I know it's old but I also can confirm it works. You just download the files and drop them into the vehicles folder on your Garmin. I have loads on mine off there. Love the White FN2 ;)

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
me too!

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
I will try to get the FN2 and change the body color to red, black, silver for those who have that color.

And i will try to remove the spoilder and make it look like a 3door for non type r owners.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I will try to get the FN2 and change the body color to red, black, silver for those who have that color.

And i will try to remove the spoilder and make it look like a 3door for non type r owners.
Do you have an update on this?

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts

I am now doing this since i have a new PC.

I have to get rid of the yellow rims and make them white and make the headlights white.
Then i will need to know all the colors the type R came in.

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
Not sure about the comment that they won't be responsible if it all goes wrong! Is this site an offical Garmin site?

Its more or less the standard disclaimer you get when modding software etc. You do it at your peril, 99% of the time its ok.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts