2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Finally got some pics of the car, completely standard at the moment apart from the sidelights and number plate lights (lol) Have plans for her but also a wedding to save so it will be slow progress.

She needs a good clean and polish but the paintwork is pretty good and she is clean inside and out.

Comments and suggestions welcome... Im thinking Type-R spoiler, new grill, lowered on Eibach's

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, looking forward to getting on with it now!

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
The grill and a type s spoiler would set it off a treat. Car looks great in the pictures and the type s badge shot looks somewhat professional :)

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The plan is grill, type r spoiler (I reckon?) lowered and powder coat wheels?

I'll bring my Nikon with me next month... get some proper shots of the cars :)

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quick update:

Just want to say a HUGE thank you to Andy (Andys-cdti) for helping me with the car today, I drove to Bristol and he kindly valeted my car for me, fixed my fog light and helped me put my new grill on.

Good to meet you mate, really nice guy. Enjoy your Coronas and movies, it was the least I could do!

So here are some images from today:

Now onto the grill...

Grill on... makes such a difference...

From this...

To this....

Reactions: CivicReis

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Anytime mate, glad to help and it was nice to meet you. As promised I'll give it a go again another time and we'll see if we can get our cars on a club stand at Japfest next year :)

You have a very nice car there, hope its shining in the sun today ( if there is any sun lol )

1 - 20 of 28 Posts