2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

Aside from Lings and Cox, has anyone ever purchased from parts-honda.uk?

parts-honda.uk

I wanted to ask them a question but the only way to do so is via contact form where they do ask bunch of, in my opinion, unnecessary information (such as the address, the phone number etc.) which are required fields.
They have all them part diagrams like lings but they seem to be less transparent in terms of who they actually are.

I am after exhasut manifold repair kit 06180 RSR 305 which is considerably cheaper than in both cox and lings shops (does not apply for the rest of parts though).

What is your experience? Are they alright to order from?

Any share of experience will be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Too many mentions of the word Genuine for my liking, plus when you read the information at the bottom regarding delivery, security etc. It reads like the person who has written it did not have English as their first language.

A couple of spelling and grammatical mistakes aswell which would be unusual to find on a genuine Honda supplies website.

Try giving hondaparts247.co.uk an email through their site. I believe they are a dealer in Stoke

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08018614

Based on the information provided on their legal notice page.

It appears that the director is Chinese, residing in China:- The previous directors have all been French, living in France.
I've never ordered from them; I'd hold on until you can see if there are any positive reviews.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

I guess I have to pass on them for now. Not worth a risk for saving 20 odd pounds. I will order from someone more reputable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts