2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

German Panzer

Black 
3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  SUPERTEACH 
#1 ·
Finally, here are some pics from my baby...

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
basegreen said:
Can't remember the translation.. basically you have a local badge in the middle of your plate. It looks a bit like the Bayern one??
Ahh yess you mean the local area thingy.. yes if you look close at the number plate you see the second sticker is the one for Baveria.. (white and blue colours), after the LA-

the first 2 Letters mean the city. LA = Landshut. the next two aren't relevant and the last

2 digits mean you are from Landshut city.. or if you have

3 digits it mean you come from Landshut area...

#13 ·
4gotten said:
It looks good in black. Almost as good as in Galaxy Grey. :)
Well on the Galaxy Grey you don't see the dirt as easy, on the black you see evry little speck of dirt... :cry:

Took it to the Car wash on Saturday, the blowy thing didn't took off all the water, and yesss I did not dry it by hand after :oops: , blimey you see every waterdrop dried on the car :twisted:

#17 ·
basegreen said:
Can't remember the translation.. basically you have a local badge in the middle of your plate. It looks a bit like the Bayern one??
BY THE WAY.. has nowbody noticed my number plate.. LA - CV ( for Civic...!!!).. but they would not give me LA CV 22 those bastardos *ups* sorry :oops: :oops:
because I do not live in the city where they have only 2 numbers.. no why the heck do I have to live outside the city whre I have to have 3 numbers :?

You think I should move ??? :wink: :wink:

#19 ·
SUPERTEACH said:
LA-CV sounds more like French for Civic to me.

Great pics though.

On your normal routes what sort of speeds/traffic do you meet?
Well for work.. I go 60 km one way on the Autobahn, no speed restrictions on that one. As I work literally beside the Munich Airport, traffic is actually not that bad.

At the mo we r still driving the Civic in, so taking it slowly.. average between 150km/h - 160km/h getting about 6.3 liters per 100 km.

But on the test drive with the car dealers Civic foot down on the motorway and it showed on the clock 220km/h. I noticed from about 200km/h it started to struggle reaching the 220km/h but hey I overtook and wasn't overtaken like when I was driving my Ford Ka :lol:

#21 ·
But on the test drive with the car dealers Civic foot down on the motorway and it showed on the clock 220km/h. I noticed from about 200km/h it started to struggle reaching the 220km/h but hey I overtook and wasn't overtaken like when I was driving my Ford Ka :lol:[/quote]

Which engine was this? Was that downhill or with a strong wind behind?
135+ mph looks very good to me.

#22 ·
SUPERTEACH said:
civic-babe said:
But on the test drive with the car dealers Civic foot down on the motorway and it showed on the clock 220km/h. I noticed from about 200km/h it started to struggle reaching the 220km/h but hey I overtook and wasn't overtaken like when I was driving my Ford Ka :lol:
Which engine was this? Was that downhill or with a strong wind behind?
135+ mph looks very good to me.
- 10% or so over-read on the speedo :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.