2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have taken my fn2 gt into the dealer ship cause the brakes are Sh*t, but they have stripped them and there nothing wrong with them. i didnt belive them so i stripped them my slevesnothing wrong with them but the travell on them is stupid. any one else has this problem?

Also.....

why is the car clicking when slowing down and starting as if sumit is catching but ive look all over and cannot see anything

helppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
have a search around the forum lots of answers to these commonly asked questions

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
They travel more than the smaller hatchbacks and VAG cars. That is the character of the car. I personally prefer it as it has a more race car set up where you have to press the pedal harder (makes it harder to lock the wheels).

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
Also.....

why is the car clicking when slowing down and starting as if sumit is catching but ive look all over and cannot see anything

subframe ?

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
i have taken my fn2 gt into the dealer ship cause the brakes are Sh*t, but they have stripped them and there nothing wrong with them. i didnt belive them so i stripped them my slevesnothing wrong with them but the travell on them is stupid. any one else has this problem?

Also.....

The clicking noise is an easy fix. Honda will probably charge you half an hours labour.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.