2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Been a member for a few months now, thought its about time I got some photos up. Weather hasn't been the best so only had a quick wash this morning, no polish :(. Stay tuned for some shiny shiny pics when the weathers better.

IMG_0053.JPG

Had it for two years unmodified, until I signed up to this forum actually ;)

IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG

Full mod list at the moment:

Stoptech BBK
Eibach pro 15mm spacers
Eibach prog 15mm springs
Fast road setup by TDI North
3" Custom TDI North exhaust
Flashpro & remap to 220bhp by TDI North
HKS racing induction kit
Mugen oil cap (black) & socks
Mugen red carbon gear knob
Tegiwa shortshifter
M-style fenders, rear splitter, rear spoiler & front grill
Front GP kit splitter
NHB skull caps
18" alloys refurbed & gloss black
Alpine INE-W977BT stereo/satnav
Alpine SPR 60C components in front, SPR 60 coaxials in rear
Alpine MRX-F35 amplifier & all speaker wire upgraded to HD
All exterior lights upgraded
Civinfo's gers wheel center stickers & "stoptech" center brakelight cover
Civinfo's Mr Bozo Folding mirror module
Civinfo's Mr JP full interior light upgrades

Probably more but that's all off the top of my head and that's it for this year.

Plans for 2014:

Aerokits vented bonnet
Exhaust manifold upgrade
Front foglight scoops
Strut braces
Turbo kit!! by Tdi north (im already saving :D)

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers everyone, been a bit of graft at times over the past 6 months, but well worth it for the result. Need to convince forthdisciple on here to sell me his bonnet now haha.

·
AKA Tony
604 Posts
looks good buddy, how did you keep it standard for so long?

·
AKA Tony
604 Posts
By not knowing about this forum :D
thats the mistake i made, found it only 2 months after buying the car :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Hey I agree with the rest of the guys above a stunning example of a modified FN2 but I have to say some really nice background shots as well. Lovely snap of the hills, would I love to be walking in them right now!;)
Keep the updates coming interested to see what you do next!

Pete.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey I agree with the rest of the guys above a stunning example of a modified FN2 but I have to say some really nice background shots as well. Lovely snap of the hills, would I love to be walking in them right now!;)
Keep the updates coming interested to see what you do next!

Pete.
Cheers pal. Yeah some beautiful scenery around here, between Brecon & heads of the valleys. Those pics where taken just off the rhigos road between hirwaun and treherbert. Love driving along that road - nice long straights and quality corners. Some lovely views of the Brecon Beacons right at the top too, along with an ice cream/burger van that seems to be there 24/7 lol

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Cheers pal. Yeah some beautiful scenery around here, between Brecon & heads of the valleys. Those pics where taken just off the rhigos road between hirwaun and treherbert. Love driving along that road - nice long straights and quality corners. Some lovely views of the Brecon Beacons right at the top too, along with an ice cream/burger van that seems to be there 24/7 lol
Superb fella, I think I will have to go camping around that area when I finally get the chance and maybe see how good the burgers are. I love roads like that tho for driving and road cycling.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts