2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
I spotted this back in March at Arnold Clark's in Glenrothes.... I think it belonged to a previous member and the new owner has just left the sticker on as I got no response to my post previously.

If your at Kinclaven shops at approx 07.15 - 07.30 Monday to Friday there's a chance you'll see a stickered Milano Type R ;)

·
Unfortunate East Fife fan
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spotted this back in March at Arnold Clark's in Glenrothes.... I think it belonged to a previous member and the new owner has just left the sticker on as I got no response to my post previously.

If your at Kinclaven shops at approx 07.15 - 07.30 Monday to Friday there's a chance you'll see a stickered Milano Type R ;)
I live just down the road mate at Bonnyton Court. A mere 3 minute walk.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
:facepalm: iv put my geography skills to shame. I'm heading to Rothes... - the Glen. Heading up for a wedding. Iv only been up there once before but as I recall the roads would be a dream to drive with a type r... Never the less I shall kick the 'old' 1.4 back into 2nd and rev her till she squeals like a piggy!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sorry for hijacking and posting irrelevant trash here guys, but wondering as you are in my local area (well, near enough...I'm up in that place with the famous chippy ;)), wondering if you can recommend someone (except Honda KDY, their Customer Service stinks from all accounts I've heard!), that could take a look at my Civic which is having P1237 Error which is "Powertrain: Injector Circuit Cylinder 6 Intermittent" on a 4 Cylinder car...

Cheers lads

1 - 10 of 10 Posts