2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lovely day for a spot of cleaning! Have been using autogym super resin polish for many years, decided to try out ultra deep shine as halfords have a 3 for 2 on at the mo!! quite impressed with the results! Still really want to try out some clay though, just too tight to shell out for some :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
hot

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
looks fantastic mate, can't beat a shiny black CTR

Ultra Deep Shine is good stuff, it brings NHB / Crystal Black up a treat, although I find it does produce rather a lot of dust which makes you want to clean the car all over again..!!

Cheers

Nick

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
sex , use some tar n glue remover to get rid of the old wheel weight residue tho

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers for the comments guys!

looks fantastic mate, can't beat a shiny black CTR
Ultra Deep Shine is good stuff, it brings NHB / Crystal Black up a treat, although I find it does produce rather a lot of dust which makes you want to clean the car all over again..!!
Cheers
Nick
Haha, yeah I did find that- kept blowing it off, only for it to reappear with every swipe! and then it gets stuck to the rear lights due to static!! aaargh. is there anything better to use?

sex , use some tar n glue remover to get rid of the old wheel weight residue tho
nice one bud, never realised that would work! those bits have been filthy for over a year :( (gutted that you noticed them)

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
im a nerd, petrol and wd40 works too
wheel sealant after too , i say poorboys from cleanyourcar.co.uk

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Nice and shiny mate.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Thanks dmacg, nice brake calipers in your avatar pic. Were they easy to do?
Very easy to do, probably spent more time cleaning them prior to painting.
Must have done them almost 2 years ago and only now could probably be doing with a clean up and another coat of silver.

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Nice mate, you should use SRP then use the Ultra deep shine after brings the dark colour cars up even more.:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts