2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Gloucester Meet and Snaps

Other 
3K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  fat4y 
#1 ·
So here are a few snaps from the meet we had yesterday. All these photos are unprocessed apart from blanking out the number plates.
When I have a while I will get them into Photoshop and light some light flares etc.

A big thanks to everyone who turned up. We had a few issues overall. One was being ask to move on by what we were told was police until I saw the badge on the 'Special's' hat :facepalm:

So feel free to upload your snaps to this thread.

Ive got a few more pics but they wont seem to upload of the works network. Will try again later when I get home. It was a shame we got kicked off the docks area as the one quick snap I took while walking shows some promise.

See less See more
#7 ·
Nice one Murray, sorry I missed it... the photos look great!!!

didn't realise you car had a black bonnet.. I will be having a closer look at it in my rear view mirror, when we meet someday..;)

#18 ·
great shots of the cars,especially that white m200 and a good meet, my shots didn't come out to well me camera was playing up,will defo be at the next one.

#21 ·
Just a few pics I took of the meet. I have lots more but need time to edit them a little to remove reg plates etc. Will upload them when I finish this shift at work

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.