2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have fitted the interior light upgraded led bulbs to all interior lights apart from the glove box.

How on earth do you remove the glove box bulb. My hands are of average size but no matter how I try I cannot seem to be able to grasp the bulb to pull it out?

Is it just me??

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
18,076 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:

Have you managed to get the white housing out from the roof of the glovebox?

Or are you having trouble with the actual bulb itself? I seem to recall the it just pulls out...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thanks guys. Did pull out but was really awkward to get hold of. Was reluctant to try pliers as did not want to break bulb & it be stuck in. Finally managed to prize it out. Result. Thx again for your input.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I know its unorthodox but you start gettin desperate at a certain point. Those little bulbs have thick glass so I had to try

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D5803 met Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Glove box light stop working

Hi
My glove box light stopped working I change the light but it still not working any ideas what can possibly be wrong
Cheers

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
You changed the bulb, you mean? Maybe it is the fuse?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Nope, it is the same fuse for interior lights (fuse #28)...

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Humm
Strange as I explained earlier the rest of my interior light are working fine and even though I change my glovebox light so what else can cause it not working or what I am missing any ideas please
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
It is a seperqte on mate asmine went and all.interior were fine.. Its a 17a fuse...cant remeber which number it is but if you chech fusew relating to lights i would put money on one of them.is gone ?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
In my manual is number 28, "interior lights fuse".

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Apologies pal, I actually though this was for 8g not 9g but the same principle stands that it could well be the fuse although I would be surprised as your car is not very old

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have fitted the interior light upgraded led bulbs to all interior lights apart from the glove box.

How on earth do you remove the glove box bulb. My hands are of average size but no matter how I try I cannot seem to be able to grasp the bulb to pull it out?

Is it just me??

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Hi pal
Where did you purchase the bulb please?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts