5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
..... oh, and the evening continued;

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I managed to blag (well Aubrey asked Matt and Flash) a photo with my M200 ...... bought the car round to the front and got Matt and Gordon to stand with it and .................. well, could I get a decent photo .... no ......... what a idiot I am!!!

You'll have to trust me that those dark figures are indeed Matt and Gordon.

(if the photo would have come out OK it would have been my screensaver for life)

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A decent pic my car with Evostu's from CTRO in the foreground ..... and a nice tidy CRX in the background

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Race day!!!

Myself and Tracey were guests of Honda Racing for the day .......... full corporate hospitality .......... it was great, here are some pics of the day.

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Grid walk

As part of the day we got to do a grid walk ..... yes you heard me correctly, a grid walk!!! This was for race two of the day and after being on the grid we got to watch the race from the pit garage with all the Honda Racing crew. This was the race where Plato rolled 4 times, hence the pics of him back on the pit wall before the end of the race. Lucky he was ok but he looked mighty pee'ed off.

Attachments

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky bugger!

Looks like great fun!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and watching it from the garage as I stated above

Attachments

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One for the Dad's ......... the pit girls!

As per the title, this selection is for the boys. You won't believe the grief I got off the better half when she saw these ..... I hope you guys appreciate them.

All I can say is thank goodness for 18x optical zoom, it doesn't make you an obvious lech! :facepalm:

Attachments

Reactions: Relic

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
As per the title, this selection is for the boys. You won't believe the grief I got off the better half when she saw these ..... I hope you guys appreciate them.

All I can say is thank goodness for 18x optical zoom, it doesn't make you an obvious lech! :facepalm:
Smooth!!!!! I keep these in a secret folder lol! :D

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
.... and finally some racing

I hope you all enjoyed my BTCC adventure :D

Attachments

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
some great pics there, I'm well jealous!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts