2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I know you won't all miss me!

But I'm going away for 8 days in total and during this time my civic won't leave the garage; does anyone have any suggestions if I should do anything to it to keep it ok or is 8 days absolutly nothing for a car?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just don't leave any lights on to run down your battery and you'll be fine. Only problem I've had starting a car after a long absence was when I left my Megane sat for 3 weeks in sub zero conditions in Edinburgh. When I got back to it, the starter motor had frozen solid! I don't think that's gonna be an issue somehow! Only problem is it seems such a shame for the Civic not to be driven around. If you want someone to carsit....

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
generationgav said:
No, I know you won't all miss me!

But I'm going away for 8 days in total and during this time my civic won't leave the garage; does anyone have any suggestions if I should do anything to it to keep it ok or is 8 days absolutly nothing for a car?
I'll baby sit it for you, we seem to be taking every bloody thing in at the minute !!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Have a good time. Mine has just been left baking on the drive for 2 weeks while I was in Ibiza and it was a heatwave over here - all fine when I got back in it :)

·
Registered
975 Posts
have a good brake my fellow 1.4 owner and just make sure you return lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts